The finest treatment for keeping skin healthy and moisturised is a facial. The secret to selecting the ideal skincare routine for beauty goals is understanding your skin type. Are you trying to figure out what type of skin you have? Every person's skincare routine should start with figuring out their skin type. Although the majority of individuals are already aware of their skin type, there is a fantastic and quick way to find out if you are one of those people. And after you've discovered your skin type, you're ready to take care of your skin in accordance with that kind!
- Start by using a gentle cleanser and face wash to wash your face.
- Pat it dry and don’t apply any product.
- Start your skin test after leaving it exposed for around 30 minutes. Do you notice a tiny stiffness in your skin, particularly when you smile or make facial expressions? Or Is your T-zone beginning to shine?
- It is advised to wait another 30 minutes before reexamining your skin.
The blotting sheet method
Blotting sheets absorb oil when applied to the skin, and you may use them to determine what type of skin you have.
- Wait 30 minutes after washing your skin with a mild cleanser and patting it dry.
- Press blotting sheets to various areas of your face, then hold the sheets up to the light to see the oil markings.
Dry Skin: You most likely have dry skin if your skin feels tight or parched when you grin.
Normal Skin: If your nose and forehead have a subtle sheen to them, you have normal skin.
Oily Skin: If there is a lot of shine on your nose, forehead and cheeks, then you might have oily skin.
Combination Skin: If you have combination skin, the area surrounding your t-zone will become greasy.
Sensitive Skin: You most likely have sensitive skin if it is slightly itchy or has a reddish tone.
Daily washing and moisturising are beneficial for all skin types, but different skin types, such as oily, dry, normal, combination, and sensitive skin, have varied requirements. That’s why understanding your skin type is the first step in properly caring for it.