ACNEX facial is a compendium of plant extracts that helps in controlling skin infections. They primarily root out infections that produce micro-organisms and renders the area aseptic. It keeps the skin clean for longer duration. It is recommended for shiny, oily and acne-prone skin.
- 45 Mins.
Follow up Home Care Program
Acne is often associated with oily skin. Oily skin occurs when the sebaceous glands produce excess sebum. Sebum is natural sebum that smoothes and protects the skin. Too much can lead to clogged pores and acne. This is why it is suggested to use the best facial for acne-prone skin.
Oily skin and acne are often closely related, but acne can also occur on dry skin.
Anything that clogs the pores can cause breakouts. Sebum is a common cause, but it's not the only one. Regular skin care regimens are one of the best defences against acne and dry skin. Most importantly, a single treatment does not clean the skin. As with all acne remedies and procedures, getting results from facials can be time-consuming and usually requires a series of best facials for acne-prone skin.
Best facial for acne-prone skin are usually scheduled from once a week to once every other week. But you can't just rely on the best facial for acne-prone skin to clean your skin. To stay effective, you need to be consistent with your acne treatment and skincare routines at home during your "holiday".
To treat acne and dry skin, first, treat the skin. Ways to do this are to choose the best facial for acne-prone skin and a product that helps the skin retain moisture. Here are some tips to get you started.
- To eliminate dirt, oil, and bacteria, use a mild cleanser. A mild cleanser can effectively clean your pores without overdrying your skin.
- After cleansing, immediately apply an oil-free moisturizer.
- Wash your face only once a day. While washing might help eliminate allergens from your skin, it can also dehydrate it.
- Exfoliation should be avoided. Exfoliating the skin can cause it to become dry and irritated. Alpha-hydroxy acid-containing skin care products should be avoided. It has the potential to deplete your skin's natural oils.
- Try the ACNEXTM Advanced Acne and Pimple Kit: The ACNEX face is the best facial for oily skin with pimples specifically intended to reduce infection and improve pores.
After the basic preparations with HYDRAVITALS™ or PURAVITALS™' (depending upon the skin type):
I. Induction of ACNEX™ Anti Pimples & Acne Complex with the help of ultrasonic.
2. Massaging with PURAVITALS™ Cinnamon Energising Massage Gel for 3-5 minutes.
3. Apply ACNEX™ Neem Complex Masque.
4. Apply ACNEX™ Anti Pimples & Acne Pill Mask & Concentrate as per the method of use:
STEP I: Take about 100ml water in a tumbler. Drop one Pill Mask in water.
STEP 11: The pill mask will open up. Drain out the water taking care that opened Pill Mask remains in a tumbler.
STEP Ill: Break the neck of one ampoule & empty the Concentrate* over the Pil Mask, taking care that whole of Pill Mask is drenched in 'Concentrate',
STEP IV: Spread the Pill Mask(drenched in Concentrate) over the face. After 10-15 minutes remove the Pill Mask.
5. Apply REJUVINA™ Herbcomplex Daily Protective Lotion SPF 15.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ACNEX facial is a compendium of plant extracts that helps in controlling skin infections. They primarily root out infections that produce micro-organisms and render the area aseptic. It keeps the skin clean for a longer duration. It is recommended for shiny, oily, and acne-prone skin. Thus, considered to be the best facial for oily skin with pimples