Facial oils are becoming increasingly trendy yet again and why not? They have a multitude of benefits for the skin and adding them into our skincare routine can completely change the skincare game. They are rich in antioxidants, have essential fatty acids & vitamins, and can leave your skin feeling deeply nourished. It is important to know your skin concerns when you are searching for a facial oil and then buy accordingly. These are some of the best facial oils suitable for all skin types:
- Squalene Oil: Squalene oil keeps the skin hydrated and makes it appear healthier. It controls the sebum production and helps reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- Argan Oil: It has anti-aging effects and can help protect from sun damage. It treats skin infection, helps prevent acne, treats dry skin, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Grapeseed Oil: It is a powerful antioxidant that can help evens out the skin tone. It can help heal acne since it has antimicrobial properties. It can deeply moisturize dull and dehydrated skin.
- Rosemary Oil: Deeply hydrates the skin and prevents the sign of aging and tightens the skin. It can also help with acne because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Macadamia Oil: Macadamia oil is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, and also contains omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It can help with aging and provides an ample amount of hydration to the skin.
These are all non-comedogenic and ideal for all skin types. Lotus Professional has two variants if you are looking for the benefits of the oils mentioned: PHYTORx Precious Face Oil enriched with the combined goodness of argan oil, grapeseed oil, rosemary oil, macadamia oil, and PHYTORx Squalene Face Oil. You can check these out, they work wonders for all skin types.