There are endless benefits of face oils for skin health but do you know that they can save your skin during the monsoons as well? Monsoon’s never-ending humidity makes your skin look dull and dead. It can even cause breakouts and patchy skin. It is necessary to use products with ingredients that can help treat your skin concerns. The best thing you can do to your skin is to introduce it to natural products. Damped and moist weather is not your skin’s closest friend so how does face oil benefit it in this humid season?
Non-comedogenic botanical oils are lightweight and easy on the skin. They have some properties that can help treat your skin concerns while imparting the long-lost glow into your skin. These are some of the beauty oils that can benefit your skin in this humid weather:
- Squalene Oil: It can help control sebum production while keeping it hydrated, making it a monsoon essential for people with dry skin and acne.
- Argan Oil: Argan oil also helps with acne, and treats skin infection and dry skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Grapeseed Oil: Our skin tends to be dry during monsoon, grapeseed oil can deeply moisturise the dehydrated skin.
- Macadamia Oil: Macadamia oil is full of antioxidants, it can help with anti-aging and moisturise the skin. It is appropriate to give your skin its glow back.
- Rosemary Oil: It can help calm down itchy dry skin since it has anti-inflammatory properties, it can also prevent acne and nourishes the skin from within.
All of these beauty oils won’t clog your pores since they are non-comedogenic and protect your skin against free radicals and damage. Incorporate them into your monsoon skin care routine according to your skin concerns and fight your skin problems like a pro.