Months are spent on deciding the wedding date, the invitations and the decorations. The thoughts of what to wear and accessories consume the bride’s every waking moment. In the midst of all the planning and organizing, it is essential for a bride to pamper herself and not take much stress on her head so that she can glow on her big day! Lotus Professionals bring you the top pre-wedding beauty tips for the bride to be which can turn out to be lifesavers during all the wedding chaos.
6 months before Pre-Bridal Hacks:
- Every bride should get serious about her skincare basics! cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing these are the basics of a skin care regime which we tend to forget on daily basis. But a bride must take care of these as they make a perfect canvas for a bride to put makeup and get a flawless skin.
- Get an even complexion by going for a facial. As you don’t want your skin prodded too close on your wedding day. Don’t do anything else to your face. Go for a facial 6 months before your wedding to see what kind of facial suits your skin type as there are a variety of facials available in the market these days.
- Book an appointment to polish your finger and toe by going for manicure and pedicure. Many people look at your hand to catch the glimpse of that pretty new ring. They are the most neglected but the most hardworking parts of our body, they definitely need some pampering!
- SPA is another big hack which a bride should go for relaxing herself, get pampered and get glowing from head to toe.
- Make sure you don’t fall asleep with your make up on. This leads to a number of skin problems and no one wants a bumpy skin on their wedding day!
- Add at least one brightening product to your routine, be it a serum or a cream. We suggest a serum, as it is light-weight and penetrates deep in the skin.
- Drink at least 3 liters of water every day (be it forcefully) to glow from within. You can also add some mint leaves, lemon slices, orange slices, cucumber etc. And make detox water for those added vitamins and minerals to your water!
- Try to incorporate nuts, fruits and vegetables in your meals, a good diet goes a long way in cleansing the system from within. Avoid oily, processed food and aerated drinks.
- A secret tip that lotus professionals would share is to drink amla and beetroot juice, just grate some amla and beetroot, squeeze out the juice and mix both. Drink this once a day daily and your skin will illuminate like anything!
- Other than these a bride should do meditation at least 15minutes a day, to feel calm, should sleep early at night to avoid dark circles and should not skip any meal of the day.